Sunday 31 March 2013

Friends and family: part 1: The Croods


Friends and family: part 1: The Croods

 

 

Sunday, March 30, 2013

 

Did you miss me? Oh yes I THINK you did! Yes, it’s the long weekend of Easter. So, why I am posting a “xiaolandan” post today is for 2 reasons. 1. I have two blogs to post in 2 days. 2. Well, mph. It’s that it is that for this post, it’s that it is my friend Zach (Zachary) ,who has orange like hazel hair, skin slightly lighter than Alexa’s skin, and I am one of his  closest friends. Now, to the Day! It’s that Zach had invited me to his B-day (Birthday) party, at Cineplex.  First, we ate tasty Hotdogs, then after that, there was a funny coincidence. It was that Zach got an action figure A.K.A Hot dog. Funny!  The movie is called The Croods. The movie is about a family of cavemen. When their cave is destroyed, they go to find a new home. On the way, they start to use their Brains, and learn about their world. Characters: Eip, Sandy, Douglas, Guy, Mom, Greg, Chunky, Two tails, Belt, And Doggy. I say the movie is heartwarming.

No comments:

Post a Comment