Sunday 7 April 2013

The big bed spaceship inspiration and happy April!


The big bed spaceship inspiration and happy April!
issue 1,The Big crazy weird Spaceship light button
 

 Sunday, April, 7, 2013

Hey guys!  It’s me, Ethan! Happy April! Today I Got Inspired to make a story, and I was determined to Create It. This story is about me and my favorite stuffies. I was walking into my bedroom when thto Create It. This story is about me and my favorite stuffies. I was walking into my bedroom when ,there was a strange light outside. It turned my stuffies Cutie, Crania, Penguin, Jason, Kitty, Red, Blue,Wubbie, and last but not least, squirt alive! Then they all said: “I’m bored. Anything to  play with, Ethan"? I replied by: “Yes! We can go outside! We can play with my toys"! "Then let’s play! Shouted Red. Then suddenly, the light formed a button on my bed! "What’s that"? Asked Cutie. I slowly went to the button and pushed it.  The bed  floated up in the air and started to spin. It . I slowly went to the button and pushed it.  The bed  floated up in the air and started to spin. It turned HUGE and into a spaceship! We all shouted" AWESOME"!!!!!!!! (Awesome) we all  found out that there was a  stairway into the spaceship .Also,There was the phrase BEDCRUSIER  embattled  on it.Jason found the pilot seat and pulled a lever on the controls.The spaceship quickly flew up and away!"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! JASON!!!!!!!! "whopps! Said  Jason,smirking. "It's NOT funny"! Was  Wubbie's loud replie. So,Penguin ,bravely jumped onto the Pilot seat and jerked a Lever that said  ACELABRATE and kept on  turning the steering wheel left and right,up and down.The space ship flew out of Earth and onto a planet made out of bubblegum! We were all about to get out of the spaceship and Kitty said: don' get out! The air out there can kill! Just then,blue and I  found a  rack of  white spacesuits eqaully suited for all of us.Cool! Said Blue. Then we went out to explore the  bubblegum planet.  After exploring the planet, we went back into the spaceship, which was colured gold.It was out of gas! We were stranded in the planet! And to make things worse,we saw a bunch of germ monsters aproaching us. And they weren't friendly...........       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment