Saturday 9 March 2013

Young Friend


Saturday, March, 9, 2013

Entry 1

This is my blog. My name is Ethan, my middle name is Y. ,(No one’s perfect!) the nickname is “Eth” and my last is L.I am 9 years old and in grade 4. I am 4 foot 8”, black haired, has brown eyes, and tan skin. I am kind, trustworthy, smart, strong, athletic and risky. Today, my mom made me write this blog. In morning, the breakfast was AWESOME. Really! It was pizza! Wait, did I forget to tell you that MY favorite food is 50% of pizza?  Anyways, in the afternoon, I played with my beeeeeeessssssssssssstttttttttt (Best) friend, (well at least in my own neighborhood!) Jack (V) Why I put V in brackets behind the name “Jack” you will find out in entry 9. It’s time to get to the playing business. We played tag. Through Jack (V) is 6, he is one handsome boy. He has nut brown hair, light skin and is cute. Now I am writing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment