Wednesday 13 March 2013

Poo Scarabs


Poo Scarabs

 


Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Entry 5

Well, Hello. How r (are) u (you) doing? Good? I hope so. And THAT’S right! I am Ethan. Now, I am not talking and going straight to “me” (my) day. I wake up, eat some cereal, when Dad comes in.” You want this Banana”? He asks me. ”Yes”! I reply. Then Dad says “get it”! I make a grab for it, but he out flanks me and spanks me. “Owe”!

At the subway, I get to see through the back window. Well, I see a butt load of tracks and-“Owe”! My face crashes into the window.

At the ROM, I watch cartoons. I even see flying cats! I also went to the gemstone room. I learn about my birth stone(ruby), learn the properties of a gemstones: hard, polished and pretty. After lunch, (and playing with toy dinosaurs.) I learn why the scarab beetles r (are) such a special symbol for Egyptians! You know how dung beetles are scarabs? Also, do you know that the sun is a powerful symbol of life in Egyptology and dung beetles lay their eggs in a rolling ball of dung? Well Egyptians saw this, and saw the beetles were hatching as the dung was rolling! They thought that the beetles were worshiping their gods! The dung was rolling west to east! Ha Ha!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment