Thursday 21 March 2013

BEWARE THE STARE


 

BEWARE THE STARE

 

 

 

 

Thursday, March 21, 2013

 

Everyone here, right? First, I have bad news. It is that I will not write my “xiaolandan “blog entries every day. (Hey, I am a fourth grade student, I have homework! For my day, it starts with me hurrying down stairs with Mom scolding “You’ll be late! Again and again and so on. Well, after my early morning rush, something weird Happened. A girl in my class (Alexa) kept staring at me. Alexa likes to hang out (stay) with Damien at recess, and has raven black hair, brown eyes, fairly light skin, and is English. Also, 1 of my classmates, Andrew, who has caramel brown hair, and hazel brown eyes. Well Bryan was staring to and we were smiling uncertain smiles at each other. Well it was creepy. Before I leave, I will tell you why I leave a (V) at the end of the name Jack: I have 2 friends named Jack. The other Jack, Jack (D) has short hair, is small, and fairly light skin (About Alexa’s skin color.) The end of this entry! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment