Tuesday 12 March 2013

 “Flip fly” the Bat
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Entry 4

Hey! Cool it, it’s me, Ethan! Ho, let me tell you that I made a craft today and it is a merry happy day! Hold on, I’ll tell you later, alligator gladiator! Now, how r (are) u (you) doing? I hope it is good! Now, to my day!   Well………………………………………………………It started when Damien, who is my friend, and has golden hair, greenish hazel eyes and white skin, and is my friend, desk mate and classmate, Bryan,whois my best friend and has brown and blond hair,hazel eyes and pale skin and  if you look at his teeth, he looks like a vampire(sort of) and I, are running away from a giant and angry evil robot, who punches us and we fall of a cliff when a bat rescues us and the robot fires a big gun at us and we’re about to die……………..”Wake up”. I do not move. I get tickled by a large man. “Dad”?
“Yes, it’s me. But wake up! I’ll be late”! I bolt up from my bed and see Dad. He has the same kind of tan skin I have and black hair, and amber eyes.  He also has these cute (for me!) glasses that he wears all the time. “Seriously? I am still sleepy”. “Well, get through it” is his short reply. ”Aawwwwwwww”!  “Oh come on”! After I eat a tiny breakfast and brush my teeth Dad and I ride a subway train all the way to the Royal Ontario Museum. Then I hang up my coat and hat in my locker with the assistant, Gabriel who has black skin and is handsome. Gabriel smiles and says:” Hey Ethan how are you doing? I say “Great” and smile back .2 volunteers lead me to the theater. In the theater screen I watch cartoons. Then I met a boy named Felix. Well Felix and I learned about rocks and bats .I made a bat craft and made a bat craft named Flip fly.
P.S:”Sorry for calling you an Alligator gladiator.

No comments:

Post a Comment