Sunday 10 March 2013


 

Yellow Belt Test

Sunday, March, 10, 2013

Entry 2

Hey everyone, it’s me, Ethan! How you guys out there reading my blog doing? This is what happened to me today: I call today my great event and work day. Why? You will find out. In the morning, I ate breakfast, today bread and a smoothie. Then I wandered the house doing nothing. Bah! Well, it’s time I told you that I attend karate. I am a white belt. It’s also Japanese karate. I also dislike eating seafood, especially crustaceans. Then mother, who has short dark hair and lots of spectacles and glasses, told me that all of the clocks were at the wrong time! Oh no!  I set the target to help out to adjust all clocks in the house!  We have more than 10 clocks. I adjusted all of them.

Then some snot got out of my nose. At lunch I ate 2 kids’ meals. I also had karate and passed a test and now I am a yellow belt! I take many challenges today. Mom said it is a great day. Bye!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment